Angel Mist Designs is a business dedicated to assisting clients to maintain their home environment to their own personal standard. We do this by listening to, and working with clients to attain the level of assistance in the home that they require. This enables them to have complete authority in achieving their objectives.
Our Commitment to You
Our commitment is to supply a service of the highest quality to suit your personal requirements. We will work with you to ensure that you are getting the service that best suits your needs.
Our Responsibilities to You
At Angel Mist Designs we will:
- Ensure that we supply the service to you in the manner in which we have discussed and agreed upon;
- Treat you with respect, regardless of your circumstances, culture, family situation, age, gender, disability, faith, sexual orientation or gender identity;
- Advise if you are not eligible for our service in the earliest possible time;
- Advise if there is a waiting list for our services;
- Ensure that any questions or requests that you have in regards to our service are answered honestly and in the shortest possible time;
- Let you know in advance if the service you have requested has been delayed or held up in any way;
- Tell you how to request a review of a decision or how you can make a complaint in regards to our service;
- Advise you of your rights and responsibilities; and
- Be contactable during business hours.
Your Responsibilities to Us
- Treat our staff with respect and courtesy;
- Ensure that the agreed times that are appointed to carry out our service are met, and if you are unable to keep your appointment with us, you will contact us prior to the allocated time and advise that you are unable to meet this appointment allowing us to reschedule;
- Ensure that the information that you have given us is accurate;
- Advise if your circumstances have changed;
- Advise if your contact details change, i.e. phone number; and
- If you are not happy with the service we have been providing, or you wish to alter your Service Agreement that you contact us and advise us at your earliest convenience.
Complaints and Feedback
At Angel Mist Designs we welcome any feed back on our services. Feedback allows us to improve our services for our clients.
How to Make a Complaint
We endeavour to resolve any issues as quickly as we possibly can, as we value and respect the rights of our clients and our responsibility to provide a service that our clients are satisfied with.
- If the Participant wishes to give the Provider feedback or lodge a Complaint the Participant can contact:
Contact: Kerry Boag – Manager Angel Mist Designs
Mobile number: 0410011057
Email: [email protected]
Post: Angel Mist Designs, PO Box 341, Strathdale, Victoria, 3550
2. If the Participant is not satisfied or does not want to talk to this person, the Participant can contact the NDIS Quality & Safeguards Commission. If you are in New South Wales, South Australia, the Australian Capital Territory, Northern Territory, Queensland, Victoria or Tasmania, a complaint can be made to the NDIS Commission by:
3. Phoning: 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677. Interpreters can be arranged.
- National Relay Service and ask for 1800 035 544. Completing a complaint contact form.
- The NDIS Commission can take complaints from anyone about:
- NDIS services or supports that were not provided in
a safe and respectful way
- NDIS services and supports that were not delivered
to an appropriate standard
- how an NDIS provider has managed a complaint about
services or supports provided to an NDIS participant.